The 5 Best Glock Grips – Replacement Grips for Glock Pistols
We love the stock Glock grips that come with our favorite Glocks like the Glock 19, 17, 23 and more. But some people just hate the factory grips. This post about the 5 best grips for Glock is for those people.
Whether you don’t like the stipling, the finger grooves or the size of the factory Glock grips, we’ve found 5 awesome replacements that we consider the best.
Here are our top picks for the best Glock grips below:
TALON prides itself on creating ultra-thin, but sturdy and rock-solid grips. The entire thing is half a centimeter thick, so you won’t even notice it – it will make the handgun lay naturally in your hand without making the handle overly bulky.
The grip is rubberized, so it will ensure maximum adhesion with the skin of the hand, and this adhesion will create an amazing interface between the gun and the user. The grip comes in rubber and granulate textures.
- Very easy to put on, takes just a few minutes.
- Anatomical, adhesive and ergonomic.
- Very light and thin.
- May not be as sturdy as the company advertises, and may start to peel after prolonged use according to some users.
Check out the reviews on the TALON grips for Glock over on Amazon.
This grip is all about ubiquity. The grip is confirmed to be able to fit with perfection on over 50 handgun models. The grip is easy to put on, with no or very little lubrication.
The grip has specially made finger grooves for increased stability, and ambidextrous palm swells, so that both left and right handed people can use it with no difference in performance. The grip is made to be sturdy and is made to be resistant to oils and solvents usually found near and around handguns.
- The item’s excellent anatomical shape will not leave you wanting.
- Easy to slip on, no or little lubrication needed.
- Resistant to gun oils and solvents.
- You may need to trim it here and there, depending on the customization of your handgun’s frame.
This grip is a smaller version of its counterpart, but just as good. The grip has a special anatomic shape enabling ease of installation. The grip has ambidextrous palm swells and a unique cobblestone texture ensuring perfect stability.
Instead of the regular two, this one has a single finger groove, to ensure its compactness, since it is used with smaller handguns and pistol grip rifles.
- Good anatomical shape with palm swells on both sides and a single groove for compactness.
- Easily installed, no lubrication needed.
- Resistant to oils and solvents.
- Is used with smaller, pocket guns.
A fine and soft grip made for Glock pistols. The grip is easily installed, and can be repositioned and taken off repeatedly, without fear of damage or loss of adhesion. The grip is made of soft, non-abrasive material, resistant to flame and moisture, making it prime for use under extreme conditions. The grip can work under water – it won’t come off because of the tight fit on the gun’s frame.
- Made of fine, soft, ultra-resistant material.
- Easily put on and taken off.
- Perfect for use under extreme conditions, fireproof and waterproof.
- You may need to cut holes in it to get to the magazine release lever.
Another multi-purpose grip made to fit a wide range of weapons, not limited to pistols. Excellent adhesion will make this grip rock solid on the handle of your gun.
Not only that, but the grip is not pre-cut so it can go anywhere you like, even on the slide, and since it is highly resistant to damage, the grip will stay where it is offering the maximum comfort of the hand and fingers. The texture is soft and gentle on your skin, and will not scuff clothing holsters and car seats.
- Resilient and ubiquitous, it can fit anywhere on a gun.
- Will not fall off, twist and peel even after extended use in harsh conditions.
- It is soft on the hands, but it will provide a firm grip on the weapon.
- Not pre-cut so is highly adaptable.
- The grip is not pre-cut, so you will have to customize it yourself.
Grip Tape for Your Glock vs. A Molded Grip?
Grip tape is probably the most cost-effective solution to getting a better grip on your Glock. On the other hand, for a more “premium” look and better grip that will hold up over time, you should look for molded grips like some of the ones we mentioned above.
About Gun Laser Guide
Gun Laser Guide is a website dedicated to educating gun owners on gun accessories and other gun-related products that impact the safety, security, usability and enhancement of their firearms. We believe in 2nd amendment rights and the right to carry and bear arms for personal protection, home defense, shooting sports and more. We hope to keep providing firearm enthusiasts and the average gun owner with helpful product information, tips and advice. Thanks for visiting and feel free to drop us a message on our contact page.